The enrolled students must follow the below mentioned terms and conditions of
MakeMe IAS.com without any exceptions, failing which strict disciplinary and
legal action will be taken.
• Students need to pay the fee at the time of admission only as mentioned on the website. Only online mode are available for payment of fee.
• Online payment: Visit our website www.makemeias.com and pay the fee through online payment mode.
2. Refund of fee or Replacement:
• Refund requests made verbally, over telephones, e-mails or by fax will not be valid or accepted.
• Admission fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Batch venue and timings are subject to periodic changes as per the availability of faculties and classrooms.
• Classes can be extended on weekdays and public holidays for weekend batches, class timings can be extended for regular batches in order to complete the syllabus on time.
• The online videos are proprietary content of MakeMe IAS.com. Any false representation of facts during admission or misuse of proprietary content including downloading and sharing of this content in the public domain will lead to cancellation of admission and also attract legal action and penalties.
3.Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by MakeMe IAS.com. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by MakeMe IAS.com, no material from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by MakeMe IAS.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain the clauses pertaining to all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. You shall not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of MakeMe IAS.com MakeMe IAS.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with.
4.Trademarks and copyrights
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to MakeMe IAS.com. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by,MakeMe IAS.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Unless otherwise stated, this clause shall override the privacy statement.
5.Privacy and ownership of information
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, any information, communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of MakeMe IAS.com. Such information, communication or material may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.Furthermore, MakeMe IAS.com free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
You acknowledge that any software available or provided to you on this website may contain technology that is subject to strict controls by various rules and regulations in India. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software from India (including, for example, providing such software to any foreign person or entity in India) or re-export such software outside India in violation of Indian laws and regulations. MakeMe IAS.com does not authorise the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this website to any jurisdiction prohibited by Indian laws and regulations.